ReValver Mk II
Please note that the ReValver Mk II program is no longer for sale. Please consider ReValver Mk III, available for download and online sale at www.peavey.com . Thank you.
ReValver Mk II is a second generation tube amp modeler in VST (Windows)
and VST/AU (Mac OSX) format. It also contain a Live host ASIO/WDM (Windows)
and CoreAudio (Mac OSX).
It models several "classic" amps with a lot of detail, and most of all,
capturing the true nature of the vacuum tube sound. Over 15 programmable
features of each tube stage can be set with a graphical interface. Every
tube in all amps can be tweaked. As many as 17 tube types are included to choose from.
ReValver Mk II also models several stomp boxes, effects, reverbs,
compressors etc... Over 50 available modules warrants the use of the word "Multi FX".
* Truly advanced valve modeling, with amps and stomp boxes inspired from the original schematics.
* Impulse Response speaker modeling, with hundreds of sampled speakers and cabinets.
* Cabinet stress and speaker distortion.
* Power amp rectifiers and output transformers.
* Import or export your own Impulse Response files.
* VST host module, allows you to insert your favorite VST plug-in right in the ReValver Mk II chain.
* Fully MIDI mappable.